Brady turned 8 months old on Friday, November 21st. It has been snowing since Friday and it is beautiful. I love watching it snow and looking out the window with all the white on the ground and on the roof tops. We had mom and tots at our house on Friday and it was nice. I love having people over. It makes me clean up and have extra food, so I don’t have to cook later that night.
Saturday we stayed home because there was so much snow. We did get out to play a little. The duck pond looked picturesque. I told Stephen he reminded me of an axe murderer in his snow hat.
Our 8 Month Brady Butterball is ready for Thanksgiving!!
I plan on giving Brady his first "real" plate of food this Thanksgiving. That is what I did for Brantley, but he was 9 months old for his first Thanksgiving. Brady is ready for a meal. Just look at the big boy. He is ready for some "real" food.
Brady grew up last week! He learned how to pull up and hold his own bottle. He loves to climb on everything. He has already made it up three of the stairs! I am going to have to watch him, especially with Brantley around. Brantley has already knocked Brady down a few times. Brantley better watch out. I have a feeling Brady is going to be bigger than his big brother real soon!
Brady pulled himself up to play with his toy. He also stands up in the crib and pack in play already.
Brantley's Turn - My Little Monkey
Brantley is 2 1/2 (2 years 9 months old) and his teacher at nursery called him a little monkey last week. Yes, that describes our very energetic "cheeky" boy. He is learning his colors, numbers, and letters now, but he learns and cooperates on his terms mostly. Brantley just started referring to himself as Brantley. The first time he said his own name was a few days before Halloween.
Brantley's favorite sayings these days are:
Hey Huuuney, Honey. That is my new nickname Brantley picked up from Stephen calling me Honey. Brantley also calls me Histy Mom as he laughs.
Stephen dinner's ready!
I'm a good boy.
I'm not crazy. Well, stopping acting "cheeky" and I wouldn't have to tell you to stop acting crazy all the time silly boy.
1 comment:
Just got your adorable Christmas card today--love the kilts! The snow must be fun for a couple of Houston kids?
I hope we make it out there next year!!! (And you can call me blog goddess any time! Ha! Thanks!) You blog looks great!
Post a Comment