Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, 10 October 2008

The Kia - Happy Times

My future new car is a 2006 Kia Picanto LX, bright blue, 5 Door Hatchback, Automatic, Petrol with 6,800 miles and a big scratch on the side. I can't wait! Well, I have waited almost a year for my very own wheels!! You can see the Kia in the driveway behind Brantley.




Any fun stuff besides picking up our new car next Tuesday? Oh tons, and I will list it all for you.

Things that make me happy?
Toddler free lunches & Super nice friends – Salli, Christine, & Kristen

Having the ironing and cleaning done by someone else preferably

When both kids are sleeping Fun time with my hubby – Bowling is the only time I can think of lately

Having Daddy help with the kids

Bubble baths


Wednesday, September 24th One of my super nice friends, Salli, picked me and Brady up for a toddler free lunch at the Holiday Inn. I had a chicken salad wrap that was okay. I was still getting over my overdose of chicken sandwiches from McDonald’s, so the extra mayo was not a good thing. This is the day that I actually posted by last blog and I stayed up until 5am playing on the computer. I must have gotten a good computer fix then because I have hardly been on the computer since. Steve left for Paris for a two night stay and returned home on Friday.

Thursday, September 25th The kids and I go over to Salli’s for a walk.

Friday, September 26th Birthday Party for a Mom &Tots boy and Mom's Night out at Foyer Restaurant. I had so much fun this night. There were probably at least twelve moms there. The bruised rump steak was very good. It tasted like a roast from home. The dessert was good too.

Sunday, September 28th Haddo House – A great tour that Brantley and Stephen missed because Brantley couldn’t stay still for the tour.

Monday, September 29th – Friday, October 3rd Stephen in Kazakhstan for work.

Tuesday, September 30th & Thursday, October 2nd Go to Toddler Group at the community center.

Thursday, October 2nd I had a Ladies Neighbor Night with wine and dessert at 8pm. The boys actually cooperated and went to sleep early; Brady at 6:30 pm and Brantley at 7:30 pm. My neighbors are so nice! Everyone brought flowers, candy, wine, and even games for Brantley. That was better than a birthday for me. I had so much fun lighting candles everywhere in the house too.



Su's flowers that lasted over a week. Jane brought beautiful flowers too, but I didn't take a picture of them. I did make a second arrangement out of the flowers that lasted the longest. I am becoming somewhat of a flower fanatic!

Sunday, October 5th Salli and Dave kept Brantley while we went bowling and had appetizers at TGI Friday’s. I was winning at first and Steve started to get nervous. He got on a streak and bowled three strikes in a row. I ended up bowling only 85 with just one strike and he bowled 125. That was a fun date night!

Monday, October 6th – Thursday, Ocober 9th Stephen in Moscow, Russia for work.

Wednesday, October 8th Toddler free lunch at Yan's, a Thai restaurant, with Salli and Cassidy. It was very good and relaxing.

Friday, October 10th The ironing lady drops off ten ironed shirts, and I am so thankful I didn’t have to iron them! I would probably be ironing them now instead of writing this lovely diary of my fun filled life.


More Happy Times! Brady and Brantley playing together.



Brady learning how to crawl. He is practicing and almost on the go this week.

Brantley loves to give me kisses and fix my hair.

Stephen being at home to help me out with the kids. Two boys are hard work all by yourself!

Our neighbor next door, Jane, is so nice! She reminds me of my mom she is so nice. She came over yesterday and gave Brantley a coloring book and Brady a book. Brantley was so excited to get his coloring book. He has been coloring in it all day today.

No comments: