Cutest Blog on the Block

Friday, 18 April 2008

Missing Grandma!

My mom left early this morning around 4:30 a.m. Life is a lot harder without Grandma around. The kids were actually pretty good today, but I had to have a cup of coffee this morning and plenty of caffeine to keep me going. All the kids were up and going by 9 a.m. I had to get dressed and ready for the Health Visitor appointment at 11:30.

Brantley checked out Grandma's room to see if she was there this morning. I told Brantley Grandma was on an airplane on her way to see PaPa and Kirby. He went through the dresser drawers in Grandma's room and found the coloring book she had left. We colored in Grandma's room for a little while and I told him stories about Grandma, PaPa, and Kirby. I told Brantley we would visit soon.

The weather was beautiful today! Brantley, Brady, and I went outside without jackets today. We played in the backyard for about two hours and Brady slept in the hug a bub wrap I wear around me.

Stephen will be home soon and I am glad it is the weekend! Stephen is going to help out and give Brantley a bath. I actually have dinner heating up. We are having pre cooked chicken and the left over mashed potatoes my mom made.

Brady is four weeks old today. He weighs 9lbs 5 1/2 ozs. The Health Visitor recommended giving Brady formula at the 3 a.m. feeding to let me get some sleep. I am looking forward to having Stephen do the 3 a.m. feeding tonight!!

No comments: